Quality is our priority!
- ISOTRADING has been ISO 9001:2015 certified by SGS since 17 December 2017.
- ISOTRADING has been EN 9120:2016 certified by SGS since 17 December 2017.
- We turned to a Quality Manager from the aerospace industry to adopt an ever more stringent approach.
- All our quality and logistics partners are ISO 9001:2015 certified, compliant with ESD requirements. Our partner test laboratories are subject to JEDEC and MIL STD standards.
- Our quality team is constantly undergoing training. It has attended most of the major international conferences on counterfeiting over the past 10 years, as well as on obsolescence management.
Responsible and transparent management of obsolescence
Obsolescence involves three major concerns:
- Unreliable traceability
- A high level of quality risk
- Increased exposure to counterfeiting: 50% of counterfeiting cases relate to obsolete components!
Cognisant of the extent of this practice, ISOTRADING has a specific four-step procedure in place to ensure a secure supply:
- Verification of stock availability exclusively with trusted sources that already hold their own stocks of obsolete components
- Cross-checking of parts labels and photos with manufacturers and our partners’ databases
- Complete transparency with the customer: ISOTRADING shares the results of the initial searches conducted
- Proposal of specific tests with our independent partner laboratories based on component type, brand, and the component history. Weldability, X-ray, and decapping tests are always proposed.